About Me

My photo
About Me... My name is Adini.. Just turned 20 last Oct 5. . Life has been fuckiN' cruel to me for these past three years. . But I guess I am as strong as Fawwaz said. . Enduring it with total confidence yet excruciatingly painful. .

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Girl

If you are thinking it’s the Korean Drama which was a hit once upon a time then you are 100% in league with me. I took this series for the second time (deleted the 1st time cuz was too hurt from the break up) from my class mate, Aina while heading back to Ampang last Thursday (yes, in the middle of the bus ride). I only get the chance to watch it last night and manage to finish it by Isyak just now (ye, aku sempat solat maghrib lah ), skipped a few (no make that most of the) scene and did a few rounds of crying session. Cry baby? I.D.T.S


Well, there is a story behind it. You see, the last time I watched this beautiful comedic-drama is when I was with my honeyboo back in the year 2009 (leyh, baru setahun). My ex was the one recommending this drama and after a lil’ hesitation I drag myself to copy the whole series from my neighboring friend and lemme tell you, the drama in my opinion has its own level off “doziness” depending on the plot. The exposition was quite interesting as it shows the cuteness of the main antagonist (cute ke ko? Well, if HB thinks she’s cute, who am I to deny kan…. Hehe) but the rising action was a total snooze. I mean, c’mon enough with the cute stuff will ya Ju Yoo Rin? Coming towards the climax and the falling action was beautifully written even though it is very predictable (you know, typical drama, same goes for Hindi movies la). Overall, the drama was EFFiNG AWESOME and no denial that I kept on replaying the final scene (am talking bout’ the one in the elevator) over and over again for the next couple of days (and once while” menggedik” with my honeyboo :-P).

The point of me writing this post complete with a short review on MY GiRL ? LMAO
Nothing really, I just want to kill my time in this lonely room. Can’t really do a thing here as I have badly injured my knee in the last rugby match. More on that soon…

Till Later,

You’ve Got a Piece O’ Me. .


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wadya think?